How to Stay Informed
For more information about COVID-19 and the latest updates for Colorado, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) website and the City of Denver Department of Public Health & Environment (DDPHE) website.
We're Here to Help
Use the buttons below to navigate through our webpage about COVID-19. We want to help you get access to the latest updates, find resources to keep your well-being healthy and provide the means to access services with us.
The COVID-19 vaccine is available at WellPower. We provide:
- Moderna: first two initial doses and bivalent booster
- Pfizer: bivalent booster
- Novavax (non-mRNA)*
The vaccine is available to the general public in Colorado. We encourage you to use the information in the drop-downs below to learn more about the vaccine, when and where you can get it, myths and facts, and answers to frequently asked questions.
*Please speak to your healthcare provider about how many doses of Novavax you may need.
We offer walk-in vaccines at our Recovery Center pharmacy.
Address: 4455 E 12th Ave, Denver, CO, 80220
Phone: (303) 504-7799
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Closed: 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Vaccine Clinic Hours:
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Tue: 11:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Closed: 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Our COVID-19 Response
Our priority at WellPower is the safety of our staff and the people we serve. We have changed the means by which we provide care to the people we serve and to our community, all while safeguarding the well-being of our staff. This includes:
- Ensuring the staff members who choose to work at our sites and people who receive services at our sites follow CDC safety guidelines;
- Streamlining of communication channels within the organization to keep staff and people we serve informed of updates;
- Maintaining our telehealth offerings so people can still access care with their provider by video chat or phone;
- Ensuring we have adequate medication supplies at our pharmacies and delivering medications to the people we serve all over Denver.
We have partnered with other providers and the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment to disseminate information and coordinate a region-wide response as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop.
If you don’t know where to begin getting mental health, substance use or emotional help for yourself or someone you know—start here. We provide confidential and immediate support, 24/7/365. If you are in crisis or need help dealing with one, you can:
- Call 1-844-493-TALK (8255) to speak to a trained professional.
- Text TALK to 38255
- Visit any Walk-In Center. The nearest one to WellPower services is located at 4353 E. Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80220