Introducing the WellPower App
We are pleased to offer the WellPower App to the people we serve. This safe, secure and confidential app allows you to do things like:
- Receive appointment reminders and interact with details of upcoming appointments
- View current and future appointments, assigned Care Team, and current medications
- View a list of forms that have been signed or need to be completed
- Complete telehealth video sessions with your care team directly from the WellPower App
How do I get the App?
There is a one-time download and registration process* to set up the app. Click on the buttons below to download for iOS, Android or to use our WellPower App on your web browser.
*Note: for security reasons, your account is only associated with the email address on file with WellPower. If you choose to change or use a different email address, please reach out to us for assistance.
This page will serve as a guide to the WellPower App, meant to provide information and support for you. We will continue adding sections to this page that help you navigate the features and answer questions you may have. Check back frequently for updates, and click on the "Tech Help" button if you have any additional questions or feedback.
The buttons below lead to different sections on this page that explain how to perform specific tasks within the WellPower App, like registering, logging in and more.
There are three options available to you for registering on the WellPower App:
- Talk to someone on your care team. They can send you an email with a code to register. This is our recommended method, as your clinician also knows you are using the WellPower App and can help with any initial questions.
- Manually register by matching the sign-up information with what WellPower has on record. You will need to register using the exact information in your health records with WellPower.
- Use the myColorado App to verify your identity and match the info with WellPower's records. If you've previously installed and registered with the myColorado app, it will use your information to verify your identity with our records.
- Click "Sign In" on the login screen
- When prompted, click "Continue"
- Enter your sign in name and password, then click "sign in"
- If you'd like to enable Face ID (on iOS), click "OK"
The Telehealth App is a one-stop shop to view the list of all forms you've signed electronically. You can view PDF copies of the forms within the WellPower App, and sign any forms that were created with your electronic signature. Additionally, if you've electronically signed Treatment Plans or other forms that are helpful for you to reference, they'll be listed here.
What can you do with appointments?
- View past and future scheduled appointment details.
- For Video Telehealth Appointments, you can join the appointment within five minutes of the start time.
- Can't make it to an in-person appointment? Convert it to a video appointment. This will alert your clinician and instead of missing or having to reschedule you can still attend by using the WellPower App.
- Note: Certain appointments do not have this ability and will require a call to change.
- Rescheduling existing appointments and making new appointments requests (if your clinical team is registered for this functionality).
Tech Help with the Service Success Department
We are available to assist you with technology-related questions regarding your services at WellPower, such as the WellPower App, Microsoft Teams or other technology. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We will do our very best to respond to email communications and voicemail messages within one business day.
Please contact us using the information below:
Phone: (303) 504-6579, Option 3