Support WellPower on Colorado Gives Day
Colorado Gives Day has grown to be Colorado’s largest 24-hour giving event raising millions of dollars for nonprofit organizations like WellPower across the state. Every gift is tax-deductible and helps us reach our goal of $50,000 to help ensure our community has access to treatment, prevention work and well-being. Together, we can create extraordinary experiences that improve well-being in our community.
- Colorado residents who make a qualifying gift of $200 or more designated to our 2Succeed in Education & Employment program may be eligible for a tax credit of up to 25% of their contribution to use against their state income tax.
- Designate Gifts of Joy Fund to support urgent and essential needs for people we serve.
You can make your Colorado Gives Day gift anytime now through December 6 to help us reach our goal.
Purchase a Toy
Visit a Timbuk Toys location from November 1 – December 18 and donate a toy to the WellPower box. All toys will go towards WellPower’s Resource Centers to support people we serve.
Recommended Gifts ($15-35)
Pick up a gift tag from Timbuk Toys at University Hills, Lowry or Aspen Grove and leave your purchased toy in the WellPower box.
Gift Drop-Off Locations:
Timbuk Toys University Hills
2526 S. Colorado Blvd.
Timbuk Toys Lowry
200 Quebec St., Suite 600-121
Timbuk Toys Aspen Grove
7301 S. Santa Fe Dr. #345
Examples of Gift Items:
- Hats & Scarves
- Flannels, Long Underwear & Socks
- $10 Gift Card to Target/King Soopers/Walgreens/Walmart
- Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider Packets
- Toiletry Items (Toothpaste/Toothbrush, Chapstick, Soap, Shampoo, Shaving Cream, etc.)
Support Us Any Time of Year
- Log in using your existing Amazon account
- Select the orange drop down menu on the top left menu bar that says Supporting and select Mental Health Center of Denver DBA WellPower as your charity of choice
- AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases at no cost to you