About Telehealth Services
Telehealth is a safe, secure way to receive services with WellPower. Through video calls, we're able to bring our services to you.
For Telehealth Services, Start Here
We want to make sure you have everything you need to start accessing our virtual services through video calls. Each button will take you to a different section on this page with telehealth information to assist you in gathering the tools you need for teletherapy.
I want to learn about:
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is a safe, digital way of providing services for our communities. Unlike in-person services, telehealth services are done over the internet using a device that can connect to video, like a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Using video calls, you can talk with care providers both one-on-one or in groups. Video conferencing programs, like Zoom and Microsoft Teams, are commonly used because they provide a safe, secure connection. At WellPower, we use Microsoft Teams to provide telehealth services.
The Benefits of Telehealth
There are some key similarities between receiving services in-person and through telehealth:
- You and your clinician can able to see each other and read each other's facial expressions and body language.
- You can keep your regular schedule with your care team.
- You will not be billed extra to receive telehealth services.
- Our staff interpreters are also equipped with video technology, and are still available to join your appointment if you use their services.
Telehealth also offers unique benefits:
- You don't have to travel to your clinician's office for an appointment.
- You are able to choose a safe, private space to have your appointment. For example, some people may feel their bedroom is their safe space, or for others it may be a favorite park.
- You don't risk exposure of yourself or others to COVID-19 when using telehealth services.
If you are not yet receiving services with WellPower, call the Access Center at (303) 504-7900 to get started.
If you and your clinical team have decided to use video calls for your services, you will need an email address, a stable internet connection, a device that can send and receive video and Microsoft Teams installed on either your personal smartphone or computer.
Please download the appropriate guide to walk you through the installation process by clicking on the buttons below.
We are pleased to offer the WellPower app to the people we serve. If you are in services with WellPower, you can create a free account on your mobile device or the app website. The benefits of WellPower’s safe, secure and confidential app include:
- Receive appointment reminders and interact with details of upcoming appointments
- View current and future appointments, assigned Care Team, and current medications
- View a list of forms that have been signed or need to be completed
- Request medication refills through the HealthMart app
- Complete telehealth video sessions with your care team directly from the WellPower App
We Support You
WellPower is committed to ending racism, discrimination & bias and ensuring equity for all. Our conversations must lead to meaningful action.
We know we can always propel change and we need to continue these conversations. Meaningful change begins with allowing your voice and experiences to be heard. Please reach out to the Advocate Office to share with us what we are doing well and what we can improve to ensure equity for all.
If you have questions, need help, or just aren't sure where to start, please fill out the form to contact us. Someone will be in touch with you soon.